TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES
York County Access now offers Paratransit Services to further serve Rock Hill citizens with disabilities. To qualify for paratransit services, complete and follow the instructions on the My Ride Direct ADA Application (Paratransit Application).
Once approved, eligible riders can schedule trips that begin and end within the Paratransit Service Area (My Ride Direct Service Area - Interactive Map) at no cost as this is a complementary service to those who qualify.
To schedule a ride through the paratransit program:
- Your scheduled trip must begin and end within the service area.
- You must schedule your ride at least 24 hours in advance, but you may reserve your ride for 2 weeks from the date you
call. After that, you will need to renew your reservation.
- To reserve a ride, call 803-327-6694 and select Option 2 from the main menu.
- The paratransit service is a complementary service to those who are eligible.
- Please inform the scheduler when you call about your particular needs.
- The scheduler will arrange the times you will be picked up and returned home.